The SGR is a secure and safe swing gate which has been specifically designed to offer a cost-effective alternative to other speed gates typically used in controlling access to gyms, education and office environments.
The Swing Gate SGR 900 features a 900mm clear walkway and can be used in a configuration to meet: fire regulations, requirements for people with reduced mobility and accomodate large bulky items.
The SGR can be used as a single or double cabinet with a configuration providing a large opening with high speed and bi-directional pedestrian throughput. LED status and functional lighting provide clear route indicators for users.
The SGR gate can be controlled from a variety of devices, such as a simple push button through to an access control management system with ID cards, facial recognition and QR codes etc.
For additional safety the SGR gate can be connected to the fire alarm system to automatically open on activation and on power failure. It can be manually pushed open in either direction.
- Passage Width: 900mm single unit, master slave 1750mm
- 6 Detection Sensors. 3 high A+B+M and 3 low A+B+M
- Status and functional LED’s: Indicating fraud, lane and passage status to the user
- Control mode: 9 operating modes, controlled, free, barred
- MCBF of 5 million cycles, with regular maintenance
- Extended manufactures parts warranty for low cost of ownership
- 10~20 people per/min. Depending on access control
- Photocell for all users provide protection during the opening and closing cycle
- Low impact force in the opening and closing cycle
- In the event of a power loss, the obstacles can be manual push in any direction
- Installation should follow BS7036 guidance
|Mains voltage||Switchable 100 to 240 VAC|
|Current||Static 300mA, dynamic 3A|
|Operating temperature||-20°C - 60°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C - 60°C|
|Relative humidity||5% - 95%, no condensation|