Speed Gates provide a fast, dynamic and secure way to manage your entrance control. The slim design PG300 paddle leafed speed gate is made with safe transparent plexiglass available in a range of optional glass heights and lane widths. They are easy to install and are suitable for any building where there is a need to control and manage the flow of pedestrians and help to enhance the image of your business.
- Aesthetically and streamlined design with fastest throughput.
- Easy to Installation, maintain and service.
- Open protocol:
- Onboard diagnostics, no PC required.
- Security: -
- Tailgate detection/alarm.
- Loitering alarm.
- Wrong direction of travel alarm.
- Crawling alarm.
- Obstacles made from 12mm plexiglass as standard.
- Optional output to trigger CCTV or lock doors.
- Optional glass heights up to 1.7m to prevent jumping over.
- Safety: -
- 8 send and receive passage detection and safety sensors in the top rail.
- 8 send and receive enhanced safety detection sensors in the bottom rail.
- Force limiter.
- Fire alarm input.
- Power failure free movement.
- Standard plexiglass obstacle height 900mm FFL with options up to 1.7mt and widths up to 1.2mt.
- 10mm toughened glass side walls.
- Standard card reader mounting brackets.
- Alternative colours available.
- Wheelchair / Bulky Item Accessibility - The PG300 has been designed to comply with most international disability regulations such as the UK DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) and the USA ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) with clear walkway widths up to 1.2m wide.
- Fire Alarm Integration - The Fire Alarm Integration is the responsibility of the reseller/installer. Each master cabinet requires a separate normally open contact from the fire alarm panel, when activated the obstacle will automatically drive open. Please refer to the Installation manual for more detail.
- Open Commands – Each controlled direction of travel requires a normally open volt free contact closing for not more than 1 second.
- Hold Open - Each direction of travel can be held open using the open command. I normally closed volt free contact of more than 3 seconds is required to set the lane into hold open mode.
- Operating Parameters – there are twelve configurable operating parameters that can adjust the working mode of the lane and its level of security/safety.
|Electrical supply||Single phase 100-240 Vac (+/- 10%), 180W, 50/60Hz +|
|Power consumption||Standby - 5W, Cycle - 35W, Peak - 40W|
|Motor and Gearbox||24v DC motor with planetary gearbox|
|Min opening or closing times||0.5s (Depending on access control reactivity and speed of the user)|
|Ambient operating||0°C - 60°C|
|Ambient relative humidity in operation||5% - 95%, no condensation|
|MTBF||5 Million cycles, with recommended maintenance|
|Sound level||55dB from 1m away|
|Weight||62Kg (per Left/right unit), 91kg (per middle unit)|