The Thermal 360 is a portable handheld thermal imaging camera. The camera can be connected to a PC for image analysing and supports SD card and USB import: with powerful image processing capability.
- Uncooled focal plane sensor.
- 30 ~45 Deg C.•0.1 Deg C resolution.
- +/-0.5 Deg C @1m accuracy.
- Minimum measuring distance 15cm.
- Response Time,500ms (95%of reading).
- Service time >6 hours
- Charging time 4 Hours
- Display 2.8” TFT LCD•Size 236 x 75.5 x 86 mm
Face temperature devices are not intended to diagnose or monitor any medical condition or illness. These products are supplied as a first-line defence for organisations that wish to identify and check people entering their buildings. It is down to the organisation to determine how that information is used, and the appropriate reaction to take.