The NT range offers both exit buttons and entrance panels in a touch free format using infrared sensor technology.
The entry panels can offer visitors a means to make a call without the need to press a button. Simply approach the button with your hand and a call will be placed. The panels can also include proximity access control allowing authorised users to access the building touch free.
Both surface and flush exit buttons are also available to allow users to exit without the need to press buttons. Bespoke entrance panels and exit buttons are also available upon request.
Key Features include:
- Adjustable activation range from 3cm – 15cm.
- Adjustable activation time from 0.5 seconds to 20 seconds or latch.
- Activation status LED: red when power on and in standby, blue when activated.
- For internal use or if used externally must be protected from direct rain to avoid false triggering of the sensor.
- IP55 rated panels (IP65 rated button with resin potted internal electronics).
- For traditional, IP, 2 wire video and GSM systems. Both kits and customisable system options available.
- Bespoke VR panels and exit buttons also available.
- Power input: 12Vdc.
- Current: 25mA (standby), 37mA (during operation).
- Relay: Dry contact output (CO, NO, NC) Max. 1A@30Vdc.
- Button material: Black polycarbonate fire & UV proof material.
- Operating temperature: -20˚C ~ 75˚C.